The dating site HowAboutWe.com has released a list of the heaviest—and lightest—single drinkers in the country. Only eight cities have singles that imbibe more than Philadelphians on the prowl, according to the study. Somehow, singles in Vegas managed to earn the top spot on the list of lightest drinkers. I guess it’s all relative. [Washington Post]
- News: 5 Reasons Philadelphia Should Be Thankful
- News: Penn Leads Pa. in New Global University Rankings
- News: Report: Philly Has Highest Overdraft Fees in America
- News: Moving Company: More People Moving to Philly Than Out
- News: Are Philly College Students Really America’s Most-Caffeinated?
- News: Report: Philly 3rd in U.S. for Construction Jobs
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.