A 17-year-old girl from Morrisville has been charged with homicide in the death of Bucks County musician Danny DeGennaro. DeGennaro was shot in the chest in his Levittown home in late December. The girl will also face conspiracy, robbery, burglary and weapons charges. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: UPDATE: Officer Shot Overnight Released, Recovering at Home
- News: Phila. Sex Trafficker Gets 22 Years
- News: Man in Employee “Hoagiefest” Shirt Robs Wawa
- News: 2nd Arrest Made in LOVE Park Ranger Beating
- Ticket: 7 Shows To See in Philly This Week
- News: UPDATE: Arrest Made in LOVE Park Attack; Teen Admits Participation to 6ABC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.