A 17-year-old girl from Morrisville has been charged with homicide in the death of Bucks County musician Danny DeGennaro. DeGennaro was shot in the chest in his Levittown home in late December. The girl will also face conspiracy, robbery, burglary and weapons charges. [NBC Philadelphia]
- Property: Storybook Home in Tinicum Township
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- G Philly: El Malito Takes On Homophobes and Racists
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.