A 17-year-old girl from Morrisville has been charged with homicide in the death of Bucks County musician Danny DeGennaro. DeGennaro was shot in the chest in his Levittown home in late December. The girl will also face conspiracy, robbery, burglary and weapons charges. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- G Philly: Madonna’s Bedtime Stories Turns 20
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- Ticket: REVIEW: Local The Voice Hopeful Matt McAndrew
- Be Well Philly: Study: How Sad Music Makes You Feel Good
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.