A 17-year-old girl from Morrisville has been charged with homicide in the death of Bucks County musician Danny DeGennaro. DeGennaro was shot in the chest in his Levittown home in late December. The girl will also face conspiracy, robbery, burglary and weapons charges. [NBC Philadelphia]
- G Philly: What’s the Song of Summer 2014?
- News: Newtown Man to Face Trial for Ear Biting
- News: Four Plead Guilty in Main Line Drug Ring Case
- News: Ironworkers Union Members Face New Charges
- Property: This New Hope Home Sits On An Arboretum
- News: UPDATE: Philly Cops Charged With Robbing, Extorting Drug Dealers
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.