A 17-year-old girl from Morrisville has been charged with homicide in the death of Bucks County musician Danny DeGennaro. DeGennaro was shot in the chest in his Levittown home in late December. The girl will also face conspiracy, robbery, burglary and weapons charges. [NBC Philadelphia]
- Ticket: Is There Such Thing as Really Good Elevator Music?
- Ticket: WXPN to Host Kids Indie Music Festival KindieComm
- Ticket: Patti LaBelle Brought the White House Down
- Ticket: Chris’ Jazz Cafe Manager Starred In This Amazing NSFW 1994 Music Video
- The Scene: Cheers for CHOP
- Ticket: Rising: Bleeding Rainbow