Apparently, there is a Taiwanese Facebook page called TENLU.net that is completely dedicated to breaking news in the sneaker industry. Go figure. Early this morning–well, early afternoon in Taiwan–the site posted the above photo of the new Nike Zoom Kobe VII Lower Merion Aces, making us wonder, Since when did sneakers have such long names? [Facebook]
- Shoppist: The Philly Mag Fashion Project is Back!
- G Philly: LGBT Black History Month Spotlight
- News: Urban Outfitters’s Denim Tutu Is too Edgy for Goldman Sachs
- News: WATCH: Bradley Cooper and Channing Tatum Lose Basketball Game to 2-Year-Old
- News: Maria Bello Comes Out in NYT Piece
- The Scene: 2013 “In Fashion” Luncheon at Saks