Things got a little tense at Chris Christie’s town hall-style appearance in Burlco yesterday. A 34-year-old law student at Rutgers-Camden. The man was urging Christie to reconsider his stance on merging Rutgers-Camden and Rowan University. It ended after the guy allegedly tried to talk over Christie on a number of occasions. Governor Christie called him an idiot and he was escorted out. After the student was gone, Christie offered this gem to the crowd that remained: “I tried to be patient with the guy. Everytime I tried to answer he started yelling over me again. Damn man, I’m the governor can you just shut-up for a second?” For the win. Hop to the 1:10 mark to see the sparks fly. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Comcast Today: A Shower of Money in D.C.
- News: Colorado Strikes Back Against Christie Pot Slam
- News: Poll: Jersey Still Feeling Effects of Sandy
- News: 3 Reasons Republicans Shouldn’t Worry About the Comcast Merger
- News: Comcast Today: Earnings Are Up
- News: Chris Christie Is Really Against Legalized Pot