Jonathan Papelbon hasn’t even thrown a pitch in Philadelphia yet and he’s already finding ways to endear the city’s fans. On Angelo Cataldi’s 94WIP morning show today, the Phils new closer says that Boston fans tend to be more “hysterical,” but Phillies fans seem to have more knowledge of the game. [CBS 3]
- News: Tina Fey Comments on Jonathan Papelbon’s Crotch Grabbing
- News: Phillies Extend Radio Contract
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Suspended for Grabbing Crotch
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected After Grabbing Crotch
- News: Phillies Give Up Embarrassing Inside-the-Parker
- News: Amaro: Fans Only Care About Wins and Losses
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.