Justin Pizzi—a St. Joseph’s Prep grad who’s been with WCAU for seven years—is out at NBC10 after the station decided not to renew his contract. He was recently suspended for prematurely tweeting about the death of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno and was again disciplined for his use of Twitter in response to the J.Lo “nipple slip” at the Oscars. Pizzi’s contract was set to expire at the end of March. He’s said to be looking for work in and out of television. [Daily News]
- Ticket: Haverford Writer’s Red Oaks Debuts on Amazon Instant Video
- Ticket: Tony Soprano is Still Alive?!
- News: Four Lessons Philly Can Learn From The Simpsons
- News: Mo’ne Davis Set a TV Ratings Record Last Night
- Ticket: Kate Plus 8 Returning to TLC in December
- Ticket: Fox Passes On Tina Fey Cabot College Pilot
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.