Federal prosecutors have subpoenaed records relating to the Jerry Sandusky sexual abuse scandal. The subpoena is a part of a criminal probe that is intended to answer the “who knew what, when” questions that have spawned significant debate and speculation. The broad nature of the probe is indicative of the fact that the feds will be looking to expose a potential cover-up orchestrated by Penn State officials. Penn State board members and the Second Mile charity are also involved in the investigation. [MSNBC]
- News: Did PSU Run Up the Score to Beat the Spread?
- News: Slate of Candidates Emerges for Penn State Alumni Election
- News: Graham Spanier Wins Delay of Sandusky Lawsuit
- News: Philly D.A. Running for Penn State Board
- News: Penn State’s THON Raises $13 Million
- News: Jay Paterno Running for Lieutenant Governor