Federal prosecutors have subpoenaed records relating to the Jerry Sandusky sexual abuse scandal. The subpoena is a part of a criminal probe that is intended to answer the “who knew what, when” questions that have spawned significant debate and speculation. The broad nature of the probe is indicative of the fact that the feds will be looking to expose a potential cover-up orchestrated by Penn State officials. Penn State board members and the Second Mile charity are also involved in the investigation. [MSNBC]
- News: Rutgers Fans Wear “Ped State” Shirts
- News: Paterno Lawsuit Against NCAA Moves Forward
- Foobooz: Penn State Chipotle Workers Strike, Citing “Sweatshop Conditions”
- News: Penn State Students Rally for JoePa Statue
- News: NCAA Restores PSU Scholarships, Bowl Eligibility
- News: Can Civility Return at Penn State?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.