Tim Miller was scheduled for a residency at Villanova where he’d hold workshops on performance art. Villanova canceled the program, citing the explicit and sexual nature of Miller’s work as a reason for the two to part ways. Now, Bryn Mawr College has booked Miller for a program similar to the one canceled at Nova. It’ll run in mid-April. [NBC Philadelphia]
- Property: Multimillion Dollar Clothier Estate Back on the Market
- Property: Andy Reid’s Main Line House Is for Sale
- Property: Villanova’s Unbelievably Extravagant Skyview Estate
- Property: Allen Iverson’s Former Villanova Estate Is for Sale
- News: Nearly 3,000 Gay Marriages in Jersey, So Far
- News: Everyone Says Philly Is a Great Hoops Town
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.