Tim Miller was scheduled for a residency at Villanova where he’d hold workshops on performance art. Villanova canceled the program, citing the explicit and sexual nature of Miller’s work as a reason for the two to part ways. Now, Bryn Mawr College has booked Miller for a program similar to the one canceled at Nova. It’ll run in mid-April. [NBC Philadelphia]
- Property: Pending Sale: $1.79M Mini Castle in Villanova
- G Philly: Brendan Jordan On Being Featured In American Apparel Ads
- Property: Houses with Names: Au Vallon
- Property: REDUCED: Pretty ’Nova Home With Oddly Purple Screening Room
- G Philly: Kimmel Teams With Local LGBT Nonprofits It Gets Better Project
- Property: Eagleview Estate in Villanova Gets Another Price Cut
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.