What’s the worst part about visiting Washington D.C.? It’s not that you have to jump through hoops to buy tickets or sit in traffic on I-95—it’s that while you’re there you go through Wawa withdrawal. Not anymore. It looks like Wawa is poised to make a dramatic entrance into the greater D.C. area. [Washington Post]
- Shoppist: Celebrate Summer at Free People Tomorrow Night
- Shoppist: What to Wear Under Your Sheer, Lacy, See-Through Stuff
- Shoppist: 10 Beyond-Amazing Statement Sandals
- Shoppist: Orange is the New Black: 8 Ways to Wear It
- Shoppist: Where to Shop This Week: Erdon’s Sale Room
- Property: Flagship Wawa Closes; Locals Mourn
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.