What’s the worst part about visiting Washington D.C.? It’s not that you have to jump through hoops to buy tickets or sit in traffic on I-95—it’s that while you’re there you go through Wawa withdrawal. Not anymore. It looks like Wawa is poised to make a dramatic entrance into the greater D.C. area. [Washington Post]
- Shoppist: The Edit: 10 Awesome, Last-Chance Fashion Buys Under $100
- Shoppist: Erdon’s Fall Lookbook Is Absolutely Amazing
- Shoppist: Best of Philly Shopping and Beauty Picks: See ‘Em All Here!
- Ticket: 7 Things To Do In Philly This Week
- Shoppist: It’s Time to Donate Your Old Denim to Madewell
- G Philly: WATCH: Drone Offers Stunning Overhead Look at P-Town 2014
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.