What’s the worst part about visiting Washington D.C.? It’s not that you have to jump through hoops to buy tickets or sit in traffic on I-95—it’s that while you’re there you go through Wawa withdrawal. Not anymore. It looks like Wawa is poised to make a dramatic entrance into the greater D.C. area. [Washington Post]
- Shoppist: The Edit: 12 Sexy (And Comfy!) Ankle Boots
- G Philly: Timberland Opens This Weekend in Rittenhouse
- Shoppist: Frey Boutique Opening In Newtown Square
- Shoppist: Shipley Shops, the Main Line’s Prime Shopping Event, Kicks Off Today
- Shoppist: The Edit: 14 Fall-Ready Sweaters Under $150
- Shoppist: The Edit: 8 Best Fall Hats (That Aren’t Beanies)
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.