What’s the worst part about visiting Washington D.C.? It’s not that you have to jump through hoops to buy tickets or sit in traffic on I-95—it’s that while you’re there you go through Wawa withdrawal. Not anymore. It looks like Wawa is poised to make a dramatic entrance into the greater D.C. area. [Washington Post]
- Shoppist: Please Wrap All Your Presents In This Glorious Paper From Paper Source
- Shoppist: Banana Republic Factory Store Set To Open Tomorrow
- G Philly: Get Married at a Buddhist Temple in Japan
- Shoppist: Noooo, Snooki Just Opened an Etsy Store
- Property: The Best Architectural Review of a Wawa
- News: Royal Farms Aiming at Wawa Territory in Expansion
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.