A Jersey wine shop has posted a sign to remind Snooki that she’s been banned from the property. The shop’s GM says that Snooki and Jwoww—who moved in just next door to film their new reality show—will not be allowed to get their booze at the store. So, it looks like the “stars” will have to trek elsewhere to get their hands on some booze. [TMZ]
- News: 5 Philly Housewives We Want to See on Bravo
- News: Ebola Fears Keep New Burlco Students Home
- News: Is Camden on the Cusp of Revival?
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper Plays Egg Russian Roulette On The Tonight Show
- Ticket: WATCH: Patti LaBelle’s Debut on American Horror Story: Freak Show
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.