A Jersey wine shop has posted a sign to remind Snooki that she’s been banned from the property. The shop’s GM says that Snooki and Jwoww—who moved in just next door to film their new reality show—will not be allowed to get their booze at the store. So, it looks like the “stars” will have to trek elsewhere to get their hands on some booze. [TMZ]
- News: Comcast-Owned NBC Wins Ratings for First Time in 10 Years
- Ticket: Philly Chef Wins Season 5 of MasterChef
- News: David Sirota on New Jersey’s Risky Pension Investments
- News: Sheinelle Jones to Anchor Today Weekends
- News: Union: Politics Guided Jersey Pension Investments
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Advance Domestic Violence Bills
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.