A Jersey wine shop has posted a sign to remind Snooki that she’s been banned from the property. The shop’s GM says that Snooki and Jwoww—who moved in just next door to film their new reality show—will not be allowed to get their booze at the store. So, it looks like the “stars” will have to trek elsewhere to get their hands on some booze. [TMZ]
- Ticket: Early Philly-Set Kevin Hart Sitcom The Big House Coming to DVD
- News: Sandy’s Second Anniversary Harder Than First
- Ticket: WATCH: Jenna Bush Goes to Terror Behind the Walls
- Ticket: The Pilot of Beverly Hills, 90210 Has a SEPTA Bus In It
- Ticket: Tina Fey Teams With Chelsea Lately Comedian for New Sitcom
- News: On Ottawa Shootings, TV News Got It Wrong. Again.
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.