Tom Corbett was on The Dom Giordano Show on 1210 AM today when he criticized Ed Rendell for attempting to buy the Philadelphia Media Network. Governor Corbett said that he considered Rendell to still be a politician and that politicians shouldn’t own newspapers. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Does Gov. Corbett Have One Big Bill Left in Him?
- News: Cop in ‘Tainted Justice’ Series Gets Job Back
- News: Ed Rendell Is OK with NFL Game Being Moved
- News: Is Ed Rendell in Ken Trujillo’s Corner?
- News: Fumo in Inquirer: Don’t Give Money to Homeless
- News: Ed Rendell Isn’t Interested in Being Mayor*
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.