Tom Corbett was on The Dom Giordano Show on 1210 AM today when he criticized Ed Rendell for attempting to buy the Philadelphia Media Network. Governor Corbett said that he considered Rendell to still be a politician and that politicians shouldn’t own newspapers. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
- News: Ed Rendell Returns to the Campaign Trail
- News: Wendy Ruderman Is Going to City Hall
- News: Corbett’s Campaign Photoshopped Him Next to a Black Woman
- News: Corbett’s Inability to Understand Pa.’s Economy in 4 Charts
- News: Inky, Daily News Websites Shutting Down
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.