Tom Corbett was on The Dom Giordano Show on 1210 AM today when he criticized Ed Rendell for attempting to buy the Philadelphia Media Network. Governor Corbett said that he considered Rendell to still be a politician and that politicians shouldn’t own newspapers. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Cowboys Fan Chris Christie Watches Game with Jerry Jones
- News: State Rep. Spent $600 in Pa. Money to Promote His Acting Gig
- News: Rendell: Christie’s a “Wuss” For Cowboys Fandom
- News: Philly.com Absorbs Inky, Daily News Sites
- News: Decade-Old Daily News Pulitzer Beef Rekindled
- News: AG Kane Won’t Defend Pa. Gun Law That Allows NRA Suits
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.