Tom Corbett was on The Dom Giordano Show on 1210 AM today when he criticized Ed Rendell for attempting to buy the Philadelphia Media Network. Governor Corbett said that he considered Rendell to still be a politician and that politicians shouldn’t own newspapers. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Corbett Expands Medicaid to 300,000
- News: Poll: Wolf’s Lead Over Corbett Widens
- News: 1964: The Year Everything in Philly and Atlantic City Broke
- News: Pa. Gov: Women Should Want New Liquor Laws
- News: Penn Study: Medical Marijuana Saves Lives
- News: Ruderman Responds to Inquirer Takedown on Facebook
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.