How can you not LOVE Twitter? Without it, we wouldn’t be treated to gems like this feud between Buzz Bissinger—of Friday Night Lights fame(?)—and local radio personality Spike Eskin. The brouhaha started when Eskin tweeted about Bissinger’s recent article on Jeremy Lin and the LINsanity sweeping the nation. Eskin took issue with a joke Bissinger cracked about Michael Vick, Jeremy Lin and the menu at Vietnamese restaurants. You stay classy, Buzz. Everyone should do themselves a favor and check out the Storify from Philly.com’s Matt Mullin. You know it’s good because there’s name calling, drug references, LeBron jokes, and arguments about racism. It’s not even 10:30 yet. The Internet is the coolest. [Storify]
- News: Missanelli: The Real Story Behind the Victor Cruz Tweet
- News: Missanelli Apologizes for Cruz Injury Tweet
- News: Passenger: I Was Kicked Off Flight at PHL for My Tweets
- News: @FanSince09: Where’s That $10,000 Gay-Bashing Reward?
- News: Gay Bashing Suspect Kathryn Knott Thanked Police Chief Dad for Special Treatment
- News: Del. Gov. Tweets Out Photo of Estonian Model
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.