How can you not LOVE Twitter? Without it, we wouldn’t be treated to gems like this feud between Buzz Bissinger—of Friday Night Lights fame(?)—and local radio personality Spike Eskin. The brouhaha started when Eskin tweeted about Bissinger’s recent article on Jeremy Lin and the LINsanity sweeping the nation. Eskin took issue with a joke Bissinger cracked about Michael Vick, Jeremy Lin and the menu at Vietnamese restaurants. You stay classy, Buzz. Everyone should do themselves a favor and check out the Storify from Philly.com’s Matt Mullin. You know it’s good because there’s name calling, drug references, LeBron jokes, and arguments about racism. It’s not even 10:30 yet. The Internet is the coolest. [Storify]
- News: Were You Offended by FAFSA’s ‘I’m Poor’ Tweet?
- G Philly: @DrunkInaGarten on Twitter
- News: Mathis Trolls Media with Fake $64K Receipt
- News: Lancaster Native Gets Twitter Hate While on Jeopardy!
- News: Keith Olbermann Won’t Stop Trolling Flyers Fans
- News: Another Fox 29 Reporter Makes Ridiculous Tweet
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.