Datemyschool.com has released a ranking of American universities based on “Hotness Index.” Billed as the “largest college dating website ever,” Datemyschool.com’s rankings are based on which photos were downloaded from the site the most. The stats determined that the women of the University of Pennsylvania are the hottest in the Ivy League and that Penn State ladies are the third hottest in the country. We aren’t in a position to disagree with the findings—the ladies of Penn and Penn State are plenty attractive—but, is a college dating site the best way to determine that? We went to college, and the pretty people didn’t have time to use dating websites—they were busy doing body shots, posing for Maxim and dating future NFL quarterbacks. [Huffington Post]
- News: Pa. Ranks Second in Teacher Sex Crimes
- Property: The Top 5 Things Smart Philly Residents Care About
- News: The Big List of the Worst Philly Lists of 2014
- News: Hey Philly, You’ll Never Guess Who Made the “Unhappiest Cities” List
- News: Believe It or Not: Philly Not a “Most-Stressed” City
- News: The 10 People You’ll Meet at Spruce Street Harbor Park
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.