Datemyschool.com has released a ranking of American universities based on “Hotness Index.” Billed as the “largest college dating website ever,” Datemyschool.com’s rankings are based on which photos were downloaded from the site the most. The stats determined that the women of the University of Pennsylvania are the hottest in the Ivy League and that Penn State ladies are the third hottest in the country. We aren’t in a position to disagree with the findings—the ladies of Penn and Penn State are plenty attractive—but, is a college dating site the best way to determine that? We went to college, and the pretty people didn’t have time to use dating websites—they were busy doing body shots, posing for Maxim and dating future NFL quarterbacks. [Huffington Post]
- News: Top 5 City Lists We’re Happy Philly Didn’t Make
- News: HuffPo Has 31 Reasons Philly “Is The Most Underrated City in America”
- News: 1 in 5 Philly Workers Wants a New Job
- News: Philly Among Worst Cities for Saving Money
- News: PA 2nd in the Nation in … Amateur Porn?
- News: Looking for Love on Craigslist in 2014