All tickets, all passes. This is the Sixers bandwagon leaving the station. The Sixers won again last night and Philly fans aren’t the only ones noticing that 20-9 looks pretty good at this point in a shortened NBA season. Today, Ben Detrick—of the Bill Simmons/ESPN grand experiment Grantland.com—heralds the Sixers as the poster children for the NBA’s middle class teams. Also, Elton Brand is an “albatross” and Lavoy Allen “brings the ruckus.” [Grantland]
- News: Unveiled: The Wilt Chamberlain Stamp
- News: 76ers Now Trading for Players They Plan to Cut
- News: Sixers Mocked in Taiwanese Animation
- News: Joel Embiid Has Tremendous Twitter Game
- News: Sixers Mad That the NBA Wants Them to Stop Losing So Much
- News: Ex-Sixers GM: ‘Girls in Philly Wanted to Kill Me’
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.