All tickets, all passes. This is the Sixers bandwagon leaving the station. The Sixers won again last night and Philly fans aren’t the only ones noticing that 20-9 looks pretty good at this point in a shortened NBA season. Today, Ben Detrick—of the Bill Simmons/ESPN grand experiment Grantland.com—heralds the Sixers as the poster children for the NBA’s middle class teams. Also, Elton Brand is an “albatross” and Lavoy Allen “brings the ruckus.” [Grantland]
- News: Sixers Mad That the NBA Wants Them to Stop Losing So Much
- News: Ex-Sixers GM: ‘Girls in Philly Wanted to Kill Me’
- News: Yeah, but Would an NBA Team of Philly Natives Be Any Good?
- News: Embiid’s Foot Surgeon: He Could Play This Season
- News: Nerlens Noel Finally Plays for Sixers (Kind Of)
- News: Report: Sixers in Talks to Acquire Jeremy Lin
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.