A judge has ruled that Jerry Sandusky will be able to see his grandchildren while he awaits trial, so long as the children’s parents supervise the visits. The judge also ruled that Sandusky will be able to have a local jury when he is tried in May. [6 ABC]
- News: Penn State Trustee Resigns, Regrets Paterno Firing
- News: Did PSU Run Up the Score to Beat the Spread?
- News: Slate of Candidates Emerges for Penn State Alumni Election
- News: Graham Spanier Wins Delay of Sandusky Lawsuit
- News: Philly D.A. Running for Penn State Board
- News: Penn State’s THON Raises $13 Million