A judge has ruled that Jerry Sandusky will be able to see his grandchildren while he awaits trial, so long as the children’s parents supervise the visits. The judge also ruled that Sandusky will be able to have a local jury when he is tried in May. [6 ABC]
- News: Penn State Makes First Bowl Since 2012
- News: Penn State President to Review Freeh Report
- News: Nobody Cares That Penn State Got Railroaded by the NCAA
- News: Report: Freeh, NCAA Worked Closely on Penn State Probe
- News: Will Penn State Trustees Challenge NCAA?
- News: Corbett: Paterno Firing Probably Wrong
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.