A judge has ruled that Jerry Sandusky will be able to see his grandchildren while he awaits trial, so long as the children’s parents supervise the visits. The judge also ruled that Sandusky will be able to have a local jury when he is tried in May. [6 ABC]
- News: Will Penn State Keep Player Names on Football Jerseys?
- News: UPDATE: Drugs, Alcohol Ruled Out in Louis Freeh Car Crash
- News: Penn State Prez Wants “Rewards” for Post-Sandusky Changes
- News: Iceland Volcano Could Delay PSU Football Opener
- News: Board: Penn State Will Abide by Sanctions
- News: Penn State Mulls Reforms to Governing Board
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.