A judge has ruled that Jerry Sandusky will be able to see his grandchildren while he awaits trial, so long as the children’s parents supervise the visits. The judge also ruled that Sandusky will be able to have a local jury when he is tried in May. [6 ABC]
- News: Rutgers Fans Wear “Ped State” Shirts
- News: Paterno Lawsuit Against NCAA Moves Forward
- Foobooz: Penn State Chipotle Workers Strike, Citing “Sweatshop Conditions”
- News: Penn State Students Rally for JoePa Statue
- News: NCAA Restores PSU Scholarships, Bowl Eligibility
- News: Can Civility Return at Penn State?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.