Phew. That was a close one. I mean, pregnancy scares are no joking matter, but things are especially serious when a Jersey Shore cast member is involved and the fate of American culture as we know it is at stake. Snooki denied the pregnancy rumors on the Opie & Anthony show yesterday and reiterated that she was not with child while on Live With Kelly this morning. So, feel free to rest easy and go about your business as usual. [Inquirer]
- News: No, Thanks, Really, I Don’t Want Another Dog
- Foobooz: Down the Shore: New Cocktail and Video Game Bar
- News: 5 Big Jersey Shore Stories, Revisited
- News: Your Kids Can Shoot an Uzi Right Here in Pennsylvania
- News: Copter Crashes at Jersey Shore
- News: A Love Letter to Our Long-Term Shore Landlords
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.