Czechoslovakian director Jiri Zizka passed away this week. Zizka was a co-founder and was a co-artistic director for the Wilma Theater from 1981 to 2010. He directed over 70 plays and was still consulting for the theater at the time of his death. [Inquirer]
- Ticket: Here’s What’s Playing Next Season at Lantern Theater Co.
- Ticket: Facebook Says Philly Actress’s Boudoir Photo Is Obscene
- Ticket: April Theater Guide
- G Philly: Play Based on Philly’s Dr. Anonymous Opens in L.A.
- Ticket: 7 Things to Do in Philly This Week
- Ticket: Philly Playwright Shares Her Fourth Grade Journal in Dear Diary, Bye