Czechoslovakian director Jiri Zizka passed away this week. Zizka was a co-founder and was a co-artistic director for the Wilma Theater from 1981 to 2010. He directed over 70 plays and was still consulting for the theater at the time of his death. [Inquirer]
- Ticket: Bradley Cooper Breaks Box Office Record In The Elephant Man
- Ticket: In the Wings with Paul Kuhn
- Ticket: In the Wings with Keith Conallen
- Ticket: In The Wings With Judith Lightfoot Clarke
- Ticket: 10 Things to Do in Philly This Week
- Ticket: What’s Worth Seeing at First Person Arts Festival 2014
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.