So, we doubt this guy will be in our Top Dentists issue any time soon. A Philadelphia dentist and his daughter have been charged with submitting $5 million in fraudulent bills. The 71-year-old Dr. Owen Rogal and his daughter are alleged to have filed the bills while operating out of his office on South 12th Street. [6 ABC]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- News: Faith-Healing Couple Receive Prison Sentence