So, we doubt this guy will be in our Top Dentists issue any time soon. A Philadelphia dentist and his daughter have been charged with submitting $5 million in fraudulent bills. The 71-year-old Dr. Owen Rogal and his daughter are alleged to have filed the bills while operating out of his office on South 12th Street. [6 ABC]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.