So, we doubt this guy will be in our Top Dentists issue any time soon. A Philadelphia dentist and his daughter have been charged with submitting $5 million in fraudulent bills. The 71-year-old Dr. Owen Rogal and his daughter are alleged to have filed the bills while operating out of his office on South 12th Street. [6 ABC]
- News: WATCH: Teen Sets Off Explosion at Takeout
- News: Double Amputee Shoplifts $315 in Meat
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: Rittenhouse’s Food and Friends Market Burglarized
- News: UPDATE: Officer Shot Overnight Released, Recovering at Home
- News: Phila. Sex Trafficker Gets 22 Years
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.