Zoe Strauss’s 10-year, mid-career retrospective at the Art Museum doesn’t open to the public until Saturday, with a sold-out dance party no less. But the New York Times has already seen it and seems to approve of the pics, with critic Karen Rosenberg declaring, “It’s fair to say that Ms. Strauss has accomplished more in the past decade than many artists do in a lifetime.” (Gotta love the “Ms. Strauss” thing.) Rosenberg also took time to check out those billboards featured in the January issue of Philadelphia magazine, calling them “crucial.” [New York Times]
- Ticket: Is There Such Thing as Really Good Elevator Music?
- Ticket: The Whitney Taps Philly Curator for 2014 Biennial
- Ticket: 6 First Friday Picks for March
- Ticket: 5 Things to Do in Philly This Weekend
- Ticket: Philly Instagramers Get Exhibition at Metropolitan Gallery 250
- Ticket: Artist-President George W. Bush to Have First Gallery Exhibition