Yeah, he said it. Everyone’s talking about the candid statement the mayor gave during an interview for FOX 29 yesterday. Say what you want about the language, but the city would probably be much better off if we all stopped acting like idiots and assholes. [Inquirer]
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- News: Brady: Kane “Asleep at the Switch” in AG’s Office
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
- News: The Many Faces of Bradley Stone
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.