On Saturday, the Zoe Strauss exhibit will open at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. But, you can already get a glimpse of some of her work as her photographs are featured on billboards throughout the city. The enlarged photos can be seen from Manayunk to West Philly and from the Northeast down to I-95 South. Just make sure keep your focus on the driving first, at least until you make it to the actual exhibit. [Uwishunu]
- Property: The Onion Covers West Philadelphia Gentrification
- News: Mummer, Daughter Accused of Attacking Homeless Man
- News: Who Says Halloween Is Just for Kids (and People With Kids)?
- Property: Renovation Has Started On the New Police Headquarters
- News: This Week’s Outrage Meter
- News: Activists: Immigration Enforcement Shifting to Philly Suburbs
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.