On Saturday, the Zoe Strauss exhibit will open at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. But, you can already get a glimpse of some of her work as her photographs are featured on billboards throughout the city. The enlarged photos can be seen from Manayunk to West Philly and from the Northeast down to I-95 South. Just make sure keep your focus on the driving first, at least until you make it to the actual exhibit. [Uwishunu]
- News: Bike Lanes Are Coming to … Washington Avenue?
- News: Philly Tech Week to Feature World’s Biggest Tetris Game
- News: This Is Why Your Trash Hasn’t Been Picked Up
- News: The Sad Grotesquerie of “People of SEPTA”
- News: What The Hell Is Wrong With the Streets Department?
- News: Can Philly Afford its Fight Against Gentrification?