Jay Gray—and NBC television reporter—was in State College, Pennsylvania covering the Jerry Sandusky scandal when he was stopped for driving erratically. Gray explained to the officer that he had been at the home of Sandusky’s lawyer Joe Amendola and had two beers before driving. After performing less than spectacularly on his field sobriety test, Gray was taken to Mount Nittany Medical Center for a blood test. The results? .182% BAC. That’s probably not very advantageous. [Deadspin]
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- News: (Update) Penn State Trustees Won’t Revisit Freeh Report
- News: Top 10 Pa. Careers Damaged by the Sandusky Scandal
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.