Jay Gray—and NBC television reporter—was in State College, Pennsylvania covering the Jerry Sandusky scandal when he was stopped for driving erratically. Gray explained to the officer that he had been at the home of Sandusky’s lawyer Joe Amendola and had two beers before driving. After performing less than spectacularly on his field sobriety test, Gray was taken to Mount Nittany Medical Center for a blood test. The results? .182% BAC. That’s probably not very advantageous. [Deadspin]
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
- News: Will Penn State Keep Player Names on Football Jerseys?
- News: Fishtown Food Distribution Center Robbed Overnight
- News: UPDATE: Stabbed Man, Two Bodies Found Along Kelly Drive
- News: Pa. Bill Would Decriminalize Transporting Booze
- News: UPDATE: Drugs, Alcohol Ruled Out in Louis Freeh Car Crash
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.