Jay Gray—and NBC television reporter—was in State College, Pennsylvania covering the Jerry Sandusky scandal when he was stopped for driving erratically. Gray explained to the officer that he had been at the home of Sandusky’s lawyer Joe Amendola and had two beers before driving. After performing less than spectacularly on his field sobriety test, Gray was taken to Mount Nittany Medical Center for a blood test. The results? .182% BAC. That’s probably not very advantageous. [Deadspin]
- G Philly: Gay Bashing Witness: No Self-Defense
- News: Man Robs West Philly Store With Banana
- News: You’ll Have to Stop Calling the Gay-Bashing a Hate Crime
- News: Last Night, I Wanted to Bash the Gay-Bashers
- News: Report: Suspects in Gay Bashing Will Meet Police Today
- G Philly: Does This Photo Show Suspects in Gay Beating Dining at La Viola?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.