An official statement is expected later today, but, right now, Twitter is abuzz as people are confirming the closings of Catholic schools in the Philadelphia region. Five high schools—Monsignor Bonner, Archbishop Prendergast, Conwell Egan, West Catholic and St. Hubert’s—will close. Additionally, nearly 50 elementary schools will either close or be consolidated. Philly.com is updating a map to keep everybody on top of the latest confirmed closings. [Philly.com]
- News: Philly Was the First City in America to Have Squirrels
- News: Some People Think We Have No Obligations to the Homeless
- News: Science Leadership Academy Dumps Macs for Chromebooks
- News: Penn Study: Glorious Utopian Future of Free Elite Online Education is a Bit of a Crock
- News: Twitter Reacts to Time’s Selection of Pope Francis as “Person of the Year”
- News: What Message is Holy Ghost Sending its Students?