Philadelphia, again, had the highest homicide rate of the nation’s ten most populous cities in 2011. In 2007, 392 people were murdered in Philadelphia. That number had been reduced to 302 in 2009. But, last year the number climbed to 306 and this year 324 people were killed in Philadelphia. [Daily News]
- News: PGW’s Union Employees Oppose Sale
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Mayor, Governor Headed to Vatican to Meet Pope
- News: Mayor Nutter Won’t Be Shouted Down in Council This Year
- News: Comcast Today: Internet Essentials Gets New Life
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?