A menorah has been taken from a park in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Police have not yet determined a motive for the crime at Library Point park and aren’t going to jump to any conclusions. The police chief said that they’re treating it as a normal theft because nothing indicates that it was a biased crime. He also suggested that the menorah might have been taken by scavengers because it was made of aluminum. [Inquirer]
- News: Alleged NE Philly Nazi Guard Granted Bail
- News: WATCH: Thief Steals Philly Police Officer’s Bicycle
- News: PHOTOS: These Are the Men Charged With Killing an Elderly Philly Couple
- G Philly: Man Accused of Executing Two Gay Men Captured in NJ
- News: Pa. Ranks Second for Inmates Serving Life Without Parole
- News: Serial Target Shoplifter Pilfered TI Calculators
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.