A menorah has been taken from a park in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Police have not yet determined a motive for the crime at Library Point park and aren’t going to jump to any conclusions. The police chief said that they’re treating it as a normal theft because nothing indicates that it was a biased crime. He also suggested that the menorah might have been taken by scavengers because it was made of aluminum. [Inquirer]
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
- News: Halloween Decoration Stolen from South Philly Stoop
- News: Police Using Unmanned Balloon to Hunt Frein
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.