A menorah has been taken from a park in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Police have not yet determined a motive for the crime at Library Point park and aren’t going to jump to any conclusions. The police chief said that they’re treating it as a normal theft because nothing indicates that it was a biased crime. He also suggested that the menorah might have been taken by scavengers because it was made of aluminum. [Inquirer]
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.