A menorah has been taken from a park in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Police have not yet determined a motive for the crime at Library Point park and aren’t going to jump to any conclusions. The police chief said that they’re treating it as a normal theft because nothing indicates that it was a biased crime. He also suggested that the menorah might have been taken by scavengers because it was made of aluminum. [Inquirer]
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Ebola Fears Keep New Burlco Students Home
- News: Is Camden on the Cusp of Revival?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.