A menorah has been taken from a park in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Police have not yet determined a motive for the crime at Library Point park and aren’t going to jump to any conclusions. The police chief said that they’re treating it as a normal theft because nothing indicates that it was a biased crime. He also suggested that the menorah might have been taken by scavengers because it was made of aluminum. [Inquirer]
- News: Critics Say Jersey Medical Marijuana Program Not Working
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Christie Might Still Be A Viable Presidential Candidate
- News: Backlash Against Jersey’s “Bishop of Bling”
- News: Christie Signs Order to Speed Sandy Recovery