A menorah has been taken from a park in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Police have not yet determined a motive for the crime at Library Point park and aren’t going to jump to any conclusions. The police chief said that they’re treating it as a normal theft because nothing indicates that it was a biased crime. He also suggested that the menorah might have been taken by scavengers because it was made of aluminum. [Inquirer]
- News: The Outrage Meter: Gay Bashing, Papelbon, Wawa
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
- News: Murder Defendant Wears ‘Crime Pays’ Shirt to Court
- G Philly: Brian Sims: I Will Bring the Victims to Harrisburg to Change the Law
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.