A menorah has been taken from a park in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Police have not yet determined a motive for the crime at Library Point park and aren’t going to jump to any conclusions. The police chief said that they’re treating it as a normal theft because nothing indicates that it was a biased crime. He also suggested that the menorah might have been taken by scavengers because it was made of aluminum. [Inquirer]
- News: Grand Jury Makes Ferguson Decision
- News: Former Head of Montco GOP Pleads to Indecent Assault
- News: Cops: Mayfair Tire Slasher David Toledo Slashed More Tires
- News: Death Warrant Signed for Philly Rapper
- News: N.J. Police: 2 Children Shot to Death
- News: Reports: Cooper CEO and Wife Were Stabbed
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.