Pranks are meant to be funny. Usually putting someone’s office supplies in Jell-o, the classic spring-snake-in-a-can gag or other pranks can cut some tension and induce some lighthearted laughs. But, it’s only fun and games until someone eats a cake made with human feces. Three girls have been sentenced to 22 months probation and community service—including picking up after dogs, cleaning urinals and bedpans, and scrubbing toilets at nursing homes—after they admitted to making a cake for a classmate with a special ingredient in the frosting. A student at Avon Grove High School, her mother, and three of her siblings got sick after eating the cake which four girls had frosted with human feces. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- News: Faith-Healing Couple Receive Prison Sentence