Pranks are meant to be funny. Usually putting someone’s office supplies in Jell-o, the classic spring-snake-in-a-can gag or other pranks can cut some tension and induce some lighthearted laughs. But, it’s only fun and games until someone eats a cake made with human feces. Three girls have been sentenced to 22 months probation and community service—including picking up after dogs, cleaning urinals and bedpans, and scrubbing toilets at nursing homes—after they admitted to making a cake for a classmate with a special ingredient in the frosting. A student at Avon Grove High School, her mother, and three of her siblings got sick after eating the cake which four girls had frosted with human feces. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
- News: Halloween Decoration Stolen from South Philly Stoop
- News: Police Using Unmanned Balloon to Hunt Frein
- News: Atlantic City Woman Said to Throw Baby in the Ocean
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.