Pranks are meant to be funny. Usually putting someone’s office supplies in Jell-o, the classic spring-snake-in-a-can gag or other pranks can cut some tension and induce some lighthearted laughs. But, it’s only fun and games until someone eats a cake made with human feces. Three girls have been sentenced to 22 months probation and community service—including picking up after dogs, cleaning urinals and bedpans, and scrubbing toilets at nursing homes—after they admitted to making a cake for a classmate with a special ingredient in the frosting. A student at Avon Grove High School, her mother, and three of her siblings got sick after eating the cake which four girls had frosted with human feces. [NBC Philadelphia]
- G Philly: Preliminary Hearing Set for Gay-Bashing Suspects
- News: WATCH: Don Tollefson Talks About Guilty Plea
- News: America’s Worst City for Bike Thefts
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- News: 59 Narcotics Cases Dropped in Police Corruption Case
- G Philly: New Gay-Bashing Details Emerge in Court Doc
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.