Police have charged 23 people in connection with the riots in State College that followed the firing of Joe Paterno last month. Authorities say that charges are pending against 16 additional people as well. Four of the people identified are sought for flipping the WTAJ-TV news van on College Avenue. [6 ABC]
- News: Jerry Sandusky’s Wife to Speak About Sex Abuse Case for First Time
- News: Penn State Trustee Resigns, Regrets Paterno Firing
- News: Did PSU Run Up the Score to Beat the Spread?
- News: Slate of Candidates Emerges for Penn State Alumni Election
- News: Graham Spanier Wins Delay of Sandusky Lawsuit
- News: Philly D.A. Running for Penn State Board