Police have charged 23 people in connection with the riots in State College that followed the firing of Joe Paterno last month. Authorities say that charges are pending against 16 additional people as well. Four of the people identified are sought for flipping the WTAJ-TV news van on College Avenue. [6 ABC]
- Be Well Philly: Penn State Named Among Healthiest Colleges in America
- News: Report: Probe Discovered Explicit Emails in AG’s Office
- News: Report: Penn State Bowl Ban Likely to be Reduced
- News: Will Penn State Keep Player Names on Football Jerseys?
- News: UPDATE: Drugs, Alcohol Ruled Out in Louis Freeh Car Crash
- News: Penn State Prez Wants “Rewards” for Post-Sandusky Changes
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.