Police have charged 23 people in connection with the riots in State College that followed the firing of Joe Paterno last month. Authorities say that charges are pending against 16 additional people as well. Four of the people identified are sought for flipping the WTAJ-TV news van on College Avenue. [6 ABC]
- News: Penn State Makes First Bowl Since 2012
- News: Penn State President to Review Freeh Report
- News: Nobody Cares That Penn State Got Railroaded by the NCAA
- News: Report: Freeh, NCAA Worked Closely on Penn State Probe
- News: Will Penn State Trustees Challenge NCAA?
- News: Corbett: Paterno Firing Probably Wrong
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.