Jason Babin—one Eagle actually living up to expectations in 2011—was a Seattle Seahawk for 2007 and part of 2008. He didn’t like the way he was treated by the organization and intends to demonstrate his displeasure on the gridiron this Thursday. Tavaris Jackson should be worried. Very worried. [Inquirer]
- News: 5 Reasons Philadelphia Should Be Thankful
- News: The Enemy Among Us
- News: Fox 29 Hired a Steamroller to Run Over Some Cheese
- News: 3 Takeaways From Christina Lurie’s ThinkFest Talk
- Property: The Ultimate Eagles RV Home Is For Sale
- News: Upon Further Review, Nick Foles Is Not the Eagles Quarterback of the Future
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.