Jason Babin—one Eagle actually living up to expectations in 2011—was a Seattle Seahawk for 2007 and part of 2008. He didn’t like the way he was treated by the organization and intends to demonstrate his displeasure on the gridiron this Thursday. Tavaris Jackson should be worried. Very worried. [Inquirer]
- Articles: Terrell Owens: 10 Years After the Eagles
- News: Cary Williams Needs to Follow DeSean Jackson Out of Town
- News: Buzz Bissinger Owes Nick Foles an Apology
- News: DeSean Poses With Chris Brown on Instagram
- News: Chip Kelly’s Secret Weapons: College Professors
- News: Fan Posts ‘Fly Eagles Fly’ on Giants Punter’s Twitter Account
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.