Jason Babin—one Eagle actually living up to expectations in 2011—was a Seattle Seahawk for 2007 and part of 2008. He didn’t like the way he was treated by the organization and intends to demonstrate his displeasure on the gridiron this Thursday. Tavaris Jackson should be worried. Very worried. [Inquirer]
- News: WATCH: Maclin’s Gatorade Crash Echoed Play 23 Years Ago
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- News: Chip Kelly Isn’t Leaving the Eagles
- News: Like It or Not, Foles Is the QB of the Future
- Birds 24/7: Eagle Outlook: Games To Watch
- News: 2014 Eagles Team Photo Placed in Philadelphia Art Museum
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.