Jason Babin—one Eagle actually living up to expectations in 2011—was a Seattle Seahawk for 2007 and part of 2008. He didn’t like the way he was treated by the organization and intends to demonstrate his displeasure on the gridiron this Thursday. Tavaris Jackson should be worried. Very worried. [Inquirer]
- News: Sorry Birds Fans, Eagles Won’t Win Super Bowl
- News: GIF: Chip Kelly Dives into a Pool of Ice Water
- The Scene: DeMeco Ryans Foundation: Fashion Kicks
- News: No Kelly Green Jerseys in Store for Eagles
- News: Eagles Hiring Swoop Apprentice
- News: Phillies, Eagles in Top-50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.