Capital Blue Cross now has a plan that includes pet insurance offered by Philly-based PetPlan. The company—founded by two Wharton grads from across the pond—electronically monitors those enrolling in the plan. Blue Cross gets a commission for each member that signs up for the voluntary service and employers won’t be complaining because the premiums are covered by plan members. [Daily News]
- News: Penn Students Are the Most Polite in the U.S.
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Want to Ban Pet Tattoos
- News: Alleged Cockfighting Ring Busted in Berks County
- News: $1 Million Grant Will Pay to Trap, Neuter Philly’s Feral Cats
- News: Penn Museum Rediscovers Skeleton
- News: Ex-Penn Staffer Accused of Theft May Enter Diversion Program
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.