Capital Blue Cross now has a plan that includes pet insurance offered by Philly-based PetPlan. The company—founded by two Wharton grads from across the pond—electronically monitors those enrolling in the plan. Blue Cross gets a commission for each member that signs up for the voluntary service and employers won’t be complaining because the premiums are covered by plan members. [Daily News]
- News: CHOP, Penn Get Donation for New Research Center
- News: Penn Getting Close to ‘Functional Cure’ for HIV?
- Ticket: 16th-Century Illustrations Show Cats With Rockets on Their Backs
- News: Penn Tuition and Fees Pass $60,000. A Year.
- News: Penn Students: Stop Being Schmucks!
- News: “Gangsta” Party Stirs Backlash Against Penn Greeks