Capital Blue Cross now has a plan that includes pet insurance offered by Philly-based PetPlan. The company—founded by two Wharton grads from across the pond—electronically monitors those enrolling in the plan. Blue Cross gets a commission for each member that signs up for the voluntary service and employers won’t be complaining because the premiums are covered by plan members. [Daily News]
- News: ThinkFest: Amy Gutmann on Penn’s Future
- News: Penn Named Best University … Security
- News: People Are Peeing on This Ben Franklin Statue A Lot
- News: Ex-Penn Prof Who Killed Wife Must Pay $124M
- News: Wife-Killing Former Penn Prof Faces Civil Suit
- News: Penn Course Requires Students to Waste Time on the Internet
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.