Capital Blue Cross now has a plan that includes pet insurance offered by Philly-based PetPlan. The company—founded by two Wharton grads from across the pond—electronically monitors those enrolling in the plan. Blue Cross gets a commission for each member that signs up for the voluntary service and employers won’t be complaining because the premiums are covered by plan members. [Daily News]
- News: Penn Study: Glorious Utopian Future of Free Elite Online Education is a Bit of a Crock
- Shoppist: Shoppist’s Gift Of The Day
- News: Study Confirms Effectiveness of Groundbreaking Penn Cancer Treatment
- Property: Locust Walk Wind Tunnel Claims Lives of 5 Umbrellas
- News: That Wind Tunnel on Locust Walk? Here’s Why It Happens.
- News: Inquirer Reporter’s Husband Dies After Penn Trial