Capital Blue Cross now has a plan that includes pet insurance offered by Philly-based PetPlan. The company—founded by two Wharton grads from across the pond—electronically monitors those enrolling in the plan. Blue Cross gets a commission for each member that signs up for the voluntary service and employers won’t be complaining because the premiums are covered by plan members. [Daily News]
- Property: What Becomes of an Empty Frat House?
- Shoppist: You Can Now Adopt a Dog Through Free People
- News: PHOTOS: Penn Students Protest Spring Fling Crackdown
- News: Penn: Undercover Cops Will Bust Parties This Weekend
- News: Penn Lacrosse Coach Disputes Bar-Busting Allegations
- News: Somebody Vandalized the “Dueling Tampons”