Capital Blue Cross now has a plan that includes pet insurance offered by Philly-based PetPlan. The company—founded by two Wharton grads from across the pond—electronically monitors those enrolling in the plan. Blue Cross gets a commission for each member that signs up for the voluntary service and employers won’t be complaining because the premiums are covered by plan members. [Daily News]
- Shoppist: Field Guide: 5 Insanely Posh Dog Hotels
- News: Survey: Penn, Princeton Grads Hard to Date
- News: Police: Somebody Stole Chi-Chi the Pomeranian!
- News: Penn Student’s Death Still Under Investigation
- News: (UPDATE) Penn Student Dead of Apparent Suicide
- Property: Penn Expands Boundaries of West Philly Home-Buying Program
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.