Capital Blue Cross now has a plan that includes pet insurance offered by Philly-based PetPlan. The company—founded by two Wharton grads from across the pond—electronically monitors those enrolling in the plan. Blue Cross gets a commission for each member that signs up for the voluntary service and employers won’t be complaining because the premiums are covered by plan members. [Daily News]
- News: HUP Named Top Hospital in Philly Area
- News: Swarthmore Apps Drop Due to Extra 500-Word Essay
- News: Penn Gets DoD Grant to Heal Brain Injuries
- News: Ex-Penn Recreation Director Charged with Theft
- Property: MSC Brokers Major “Lifestyle Store” Deal
- News: Penn Prof: Don’t Accredit Faith-Based Colleges
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.