Last year, the Phillies finished second in attendance in all of Major League Baseball—besting every team but the Yanks. This season, even New York couldn’t match the Phils as they sold a team record 3,680,718 tickets. They’ve sold out 204 consecutive home games and averaged 104 percent capacity at CBP this year. [CBS 3]
- News: Stephen A. Smith Suspended for Domestic Violence Comments
- Foobooz: Save the Date: BBQ at the Ballpark
- News: Here’s How to Fix the Philadelphia Phillies
- News: Merck Will Lay Off 600 Workers in Montgomery County
- News: Stephen A. Smith Apologizes for Domestic Violence Comments
- Articles: The Top Ten Philly Sports Announcers of All Time
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.