Last year, the Phillies finished second in attendance in all of Major League Baseball—besting every team but the Yanks. This season, even New York couldn’t match the Phils as they sold a team record 3,680,718 tickets. They’ve sold out 204 consecutive home games and averaged 104 percent capacity at CBP this year. [CBS 3]
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: LISTEN: WIP’s Josh Innes Goes After Mike Missanelli
- News: You Can Buy This Mike Schmidt Crown at Auction
- Ticket: DO THIS: Flyers Pep Rally Tomorrow at Dilworth Park
- News: Bill Campbell, Revered Philadelphia Broadcaster, Dies at 91
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.