Last year, the Phillies finished second in attendance in all of Major League Baseball—besting every team but the Yanks. This season, even New York couldn’t match the Phils as they sold a team record 3,680,718 tickets. They’ve sold out 204 consecutive home games and averaged 104 percent capacity at CBP this year. [CBS 3]
- News: Tina Fey Comments on Jonathan Papelbon’s Crotch Grabbing
- G Philly: Marcie and Val Reveal Plans for 13th and Locust
- News: Phillies Extend Radio Contract
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Suspended for Grabbing Crotch
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected After Grabbing Crotch
- News: Phillies Give Up Embarrassing Inside-the-Parker
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.