Last year, the Phillies finished second in attendance in all of Major League Baseball—besting every team but the Yanks. This season, even New York couldn’t match the Phils as they sold a team record 3,680,718 tickets. They’ve sold out 204 consecutive home games and averaged 104 percent capacity at CBP this year. [CBS 3]
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
- News: Famed Spice Company May Move to Pa.
- Ticket: Philly Orchestra to Perform National Anthem at Tonight’s Phillies Game
- News: Cliff Lee Accurately Sums Up Phillies Season
- News: Phillies Play Bocce During Rain Delay
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.