The seven-foot statue will be near Harry the K’s in the left field area inside Citizens Bank Park. The statue will be unveiled prior to the August 14th game against the Nats. It’s a shame the statue won’t be able to talk—or sing. [CBS 3]
- News: Montgomery Takes Temporary Leave From Phillies
- News: The Best Social Media Pics From the Taney Dragons Parade
- News: Will Penn State Keep Player Names on Football Jerseys?
- News: Taney Dragons Parade Is This Afternoon
- News: Phillies Owner Sally Buck Dies at 83
- News: Are Good Phillies Teams Good for Newspapers?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.