The seven-foot statue will be near Harry the K’s in the left field area inside Citizens Bank Park. The statue will be unveiled prior to the August 14th game against the Nats. It’s a shame the statue won’t be able to talk—or sing. [CBS 3]
- News: The Phillies Won the World Series Six Years Ago Today
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: LISTEN: WIP’s Josh Innes Goes After Mike Missanelli
- News: You Can Buy This Mike Schmidt Crown at Auction
- Ticket: DO THIS: Flyers Pep Rally Tomorrow at Dilworth Park
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.