As Philadelphia’s largest and most authoritative upscale bridal brand, Philadelphia Wedding is the must-have resource for the elegant, fashion-forward, and sophisticated bride. From inspirational ideas and trends off the runway, to the best wedding professionals in the area, Philadelphia Wedding is written, photographed, designed and edited by local professionals, making it a true leader in the market.
Each issue of Philadelphia Wedding reaches 55,000 brides – more than double the distribution of 25,000 per issue. Our readers:
They lead an affluent lifestyle…
- Brides reading Philadelphia Wedding are over twice as likely than a non-reader to have an annual household income of $100,000-$149,000
- Philadelphia Wedding readers are nearly 3x as likely than a non-reader to be a business owner
- Over 18,000 readers have shopped at jewelry stores in the past month
- 81% have purchased women’s clothing in the last month
They are financial optimists…
- 58% of Philadelphia Wedding readers reported being “financial optimists” or feeling that the economy will be better off 6 months from now
They are influential…
- Philadelphia Wedding readers are true opinion leaders, more than twice as likely than the average bride to influence their friends
They love to be social…
- Philadelphia Wedding readers are over 3x as likely than the average consumer to have gone out to dinner 4+ times in the last 2 weeks
- Philadelphia Wedding readers are more than twice as likely to have indulged in wine 3+ times in the past 2 weeks
They like to pamper themselves…
- Almost 16,000 Philadelphia Wedding readers are likely to visit a spa
*The Media Audit: Nov. ‘10-Jan. ‘11. These materials contain confidential and trade-secret information from Metro Corp., and are intended for the use of only the individuals or entities to which Metro Corp., or its affiliates or subsidiaries, have delivered them. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this information to or for the benefit of third parties is strictly prohibited.
Newsstand Distribution Breakdown
Philadelphia Wedding – on newsstands across the tri-state area:
COPIES PER YEAR – 50,000
Philadelphia Wedding targets high end brides-to-be throughout the Philadelphia area (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware) getting in the hands of 50,000 people a year through upscale retail, newsstand, and bridal events.
UPSCALE RETAIL: NEIMAN MARCUS, BLOOMINGDALES, MACY’S – 15,000*
Philadelphia Wedding is found at the most prestigious bridal registries and wedding vendors in the tri-state area, influencing brides and their families at critical times in their decision-making and purchasing process.
NEWSSTAND – 12,000*
Philadelphia Wedding enjoys prominent presence at upscale and accessible newsstand locations, including Barnes & Noble, Borders, Wegman’s, Whole Foods, Genuardi’s, Target, and CVS
BRIDAL EVENTS + TARGETED PROMOTIONS – 20,000*
Philadelphia Wedding selects key, high-traffic bridal events taking place each season throughout the Philadelphia area.
THE WEDDING COMMUNITY – 3,000*
Philadelphia Wedding is distributed to key members of the local wedding community upon request.
*Numbers per distribution channel are shown as annual totals and are approximate.
Spring/Summer 2017 Issue: December 2016
Fall/Winter 2017 Issue: June 2017
Each issue of Philadelphia Wedding will feature all the best the Philadelphia area has to offer a local, sophisticated, fashion-forward bride planning her wedding, including:
- Designer wedding gowns sourced to local bridal salons
- Seasonal flower and decor ideas; arrangements from Philly florists
- Beautiful wedding cakes designed by local bakers
- Guides to the best local businesses and services in the wedding industry
- Etiquette advice from local experts
- Editors’ favorite looks from the bridal runway
- Design, fashion and color trends
- Real weddings that took place in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs
- The latest news from the Philadelphia wedding industry
Space & Material Deadlines
Fall/Winter 2017 Issue:
On Newsstands: June 2017 – Dec 2017
Ad Space Deadline: Apr 14, 2017
Ad Material Deadline: Apr 28, 2017
Spring/Summer 2018 Issue:
On Newsstands: Dec 2017 – Jun 2018
Ad Space Deadline: Sep 16, 2017
Ad Material Deadline: Sep 30, 2017