JAY GOLDSLEGER, DDS
Jay Goldsleger, D.D.S. (You can call him Dr. Jay) has been providing high quality pediatric dentistry in the greater Philadelphia area since 1976. Dr. Jay and his staff take pride in being exceptionally kid-friendly, while also treating your entire family’s dental needs. At Upper Merion Dental Associates in King of Prussia, there are four general dentists in addition to specialists in Pediatric Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontics, and Orthodontics, including Invisalign treatment. The office includes separate waiting rooms for children and adults, T.V.’s in all pediatric treatment areas, a playroom for children with a video arcade, clean and sterile facilities, and state-of-the-art equipment.
After graduating from Temple University School of Dentistry Dr. Jay spent two years in the United States Air Force practicing general dentistry. He returned to Temple University and completed his residency in pediatric dentistry in May, 1976. He opened his King of Prussia office immediately after completing his residency.
Dr. Goldsleger now has offices in Broomall, Chalfont, and Bethlehem. The Broomall office specializes in Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. Chalfont and Bethlehem specialize in Pediatric Dentistry.
· Dr. Scott Goldsleger- Pediatrics
· Dr. Ibrahim Durra- Pediatrics
· Dr. Skip Hoerz- General Dentistry
· Dr. Adam Weiss- Orthodontics
· Dr. Larry Schlarb- General
· Dr. Andy Rush- General
· Dr. Kristine Rushby- General
· Dr. Andy Greenstein- Endodontics
· Dr. Amita Patel- Pediatrics
· Dr. Natalie DeBarros- Pediatrics
· Dr. Abbey Sullivan- Pediatrics
· Dr. Sheldon Bernick- Pediatrics
· Dr. Ama Soleye- General/Pediatrics
· Dr. Gerald Rifkin- Orthodontics
· Dr. Stuart Messenger- Orthodontics
· Dr. Brian Ruda- Orthodontics
· Dr. Scott Smith- Periodontics
The region's 400 best physicians in dozens of specialties
Where to get the best care in Philadelphia and the suburbs