From The Star Ledger: “A total of 2,955 gay couples were married in New Jersey from Oct. 21, when same-sex weddings began under the orders of a state judge, through the end of March, according to the state health department.”
- Mississippi businesses defy anti-gay "religious freedom" law by posting pro-gay signage.
- Apple CEO tweets U.S. House to pass ENDA.
- NYC school forbids student to attend prom with transgender date.
- Canada's first Christian school will ban gay students.
- Mission America's Linda Harvey says all gay people should stay in the closet.
- Mike Huckabee says his anti-gay views aren't homophobic; buton the right side of the Bible.
- Check out these big moments from Saturday's GLAAD Media Awards.
- Here's a list of winners from Sunday's MTV Movie Awards.
- Naomi Campbell voices support for transgender models.
- Harvey Milk stamp to be dedicated at White House ceremony on May 22.
- Web series Veet pulls controversial ad labeled as homo- and trans-phobic.
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Adore Delano shares steamy semi-nudes. (NSFW!)