I trolled the web for LGBT headlines all weekend so you wouldn’t have to. Here’s what you may have missed:
Starting April 1, three consecutive episodes on Days of Our Lives will chronicle the wedding of gay couple Will Horton and Sonny Kiriakis.
HISTORY IN THE U.K.
- First gay couples marry in England and Wales.
- Now that wedding bells are dinging in the U.K., Elton John and partner David Furnish announce they’re going to make it official.
- Mozilla employees call for the resignation of CEO who donated to Prop 8.
- Newsweek magazine owner believes being gay can be cured.
- AJ Young, star of Temple trans web series, A Man Who Takes the Place Of, was featured on Huffington Post.