Woody’s will host PGMC’s 11th annual Bachelor Auction, themed “heart and soul.” The event promises eight eligible bachelors who will be auctioned off throughout the day to the highest bidder. So bring your wallet, pick your favorite stud and get ready to bid, bid, bid.
The evening of music and men will feature performances by the various bachelors who will be doing their very best to show they're worth every penny. The event’s Facebook page promises to give guests a sneak peek at said bachelors before the night of the auction, so if you’re curious, take a gander. All proceeds benefit PGMC. Sun., Feb. 16, 3p.m.-7 p.m., $10, Woody’s (upstairs). For more information click here.
- Match your relationship status by wearing red, yellow, or green to iCandy’s third annual Stoplight Party
- Don’t miss the SH!TSHOW at Connie’s Ric Rac — a comedy variety show featuring the one and only Brittany Lynn
- Are you DTF? Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a blend of sex ed. and comedy with Daryl Charles and Dr. Timaree
- Marriage equality takes center stage at Equality Ball — a class-tastic celebration of love
- Looking for more gay Valentine's Day events? Go here.
- It's that time of year again: Cupid's Undies Run!
- Athletes for Equality is throwing a HRC benefit at Tabu
- Free to Love: Cinema of the Sexual Revolution continues with Woody Allen's Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (But Were Afraid to Ask)
- Get your karaoke fix at Stir Lounge’s “Sing Your Life Karaoke”
- Join William Way and friends for The Devotion Project — a documentary that tells the stories of six LGBTQ families