Your 2014 resolution to become the best lesbian you can be just became a little more attainable. Next week the Happy Healthy Lesbian Telesummit kicks off with an informative, online women’s wellness conference. The gathering features five days worth of empowering, lesbian-centric discussions on everything from staying in shape to traveling to keeping things nice and steamy in the bedroom.
The conference was organized by Amy McDonald, founder of thehealthyhappylesbian.com, who says she started the telesummit ”for queer women who are looking for more help, support and encouragement to take lasting steps towards being happier and healthier.” Each day next week, she will spotlight a different speaker, who will dish on a particular subject via web video. Here’s the lineup:
- Happy Healthy Bodies with Bevin Branlandingham of queerfatfemme.com
- Happy Healthy Relationships with Christine Dunn-Cunningham of lesbianloveguru.com
- Happy Healthy Money and Finances with Laura Pankoke of laurapankoke.com
- Happy and Healthy Eating and Nutrition with Victoria Albina of heartbeetsholistic.com
- Happy and Healthy Travel with Ligiea and Mindy of boundingoveroursteps.com
- Happy and Healthy Spirit and Healing with Dawn Kirby of efttappingintohealing.com