G Philly‘s going into holiday-schedule mode starting today. Between now and New Year’s Day I’ll be posting once a day — unless something major breaks, like Santa bringing marriage equality to Pennsylvania. Here’s a little teaser of some of the fun things I have planned:
- Roundup of LGBT New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day celebrations
- Insta gallery of what Philly gays did for the holidays
- G Philly‘s top songs of 2013
- G Philly‘s 10 most popular Philly-centric posts of 2013
- And maybe another surprise or two
After New Year’s we’ll kick it back into high gear, hopefully continuing 2013′s pattern of reporting on one LGBT milestone after another. Until then, I wish all of you the merriest of holidays and happiest of New Year’s. Have fun, be careful and, as Brittany Lynn would say, be gayyyyyy!