Our latest issue — the last of the year — is on the streets now, and we think it’s our best one yet. Here’s a peek at the goodies you’ll find inside:
- Best local gay Instagramer? Best new drag queen? Find out our picks in “Best of the Gayborhood (and Beyond)“
- America’s Next Top Model finalist Cory Wade Hindorff wows on the cover, and on the inside he gabs all about his time on the show — from his secret crushes to what it was like working with Tyra.
- In “The Player,” we share the story of a young Philly man who was almost the first out member of the NFL.
- To uncover the not-so-talked about world of sugar babies, Brandon Baker went on a date with a sugar daddy. His first impression: “Two muddied-white knee-high socks appear to mask a fluid build-up in his legs; he has a bald spot that’s surrounded by a bush of frizzy gray hair; his eyes strike me as uncannily cold and beady.”
TRAVEL & LEISURE!
- Alexander Kacala took a three-day trip to Puerto Rico to find out what’s gay in the Isle of Enchantment.
- Philly Mag food writer Trey Popp shares four of his favorite coffee shops.
- The stylish Rittenhouse abode of photographer Jan Rattia and his partner Neil Thall gets full-spread treatment
MEN! GLORIOUS MEN!
- We chat with 24-year-old Josh Stephenson, our twinkiest “Guy at the End of the Bar” yet
- In “Stripped” 12th Street Gym Trainer Noe Espinoza shows off his favorite accessory — tight, tight, tight black undies
- I’ve already mentioned our feature “The Player,” but the photos that come along with it? Drool-worthy!
The issues are distributed to 108 locations all over the Greater Philadelphia region — from the Gayborhood (12th Street Gym, Giovanni’s Room, iCandy) to Rittenhouse (stadler-Kahn, Attic Youth Center) and Passyunk Square (Chhaya Café, Black N Brew) to North Philly (Temple University’s Howard Gittis Student Center). Or you could just skip all the running around and have this and future issues dropped in your mailbox. It’s free and you can sign up here. Your support is much, much appreciated.