1. Plugged into the Jambox Portable Speaker, your iPhone turns into surround sound. $199.99, at the Apple Store and jawbone.com.
2. There’s nothing worse than an iPhone screen that looks post-head-on collision. Protect it — stylishly — with the Marc by Marc Jacobs Logomania Silicone Phone Case in gray. $34, marcjacobs.com.
3. Etsy’s 2.0 Classic Deluxe Silver iRetrofone puts iPhone convenience on top of ersatz landline luxe. Just place your phone in the middle cradle and — voila! — you’re ready for old-school telephone calls. $250, etsy.com.
4. The Pebble E-Paper Watch allows you to sync your phone with your watch face; vibrations alert you to incoming calls, emails and messages. If only Dick Tracy were here to see it. $150, getpebble.com.
5. The sound will never be clearer — and your ears will never look more stylish hearing it — than with NOCS’ NS400 Titanium Earphones. $99.95, email@example.com.