Mitt Romney may be flip flopping all over the place when it comes to healthcare, foreign policy and the economy, but he’s stayed on point when it comes to LGBT issues – and just how much he opposes equality. Here’s what Mittens had to say about same-sex couples and families in 2008 – and why he’s worked against amending birth certificates for LGBT families and their kids in Massachusetts:
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution We Have the Potential to Change Politics
- News: One Simple Rule For Surviving Christmas With Your Family
- News: My Name is Joel. And I Am Wrong.
- Be Well Philly: Hey, Wait—The “How to Fight a Baby” Guy Totally Has a Point
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”