When chef Bobby Saritsoglou was at Santucci’s at 10th and Christian, his brunch was a great, under the radar choice and now he’s rolling out Sunday brunch at Opa and it is really appealing to us right now.
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saritsoglou will be enticing with a menu that includes:
- The Spartan Breakfast with house-made sausage and ham, fried haloumi cheese, two eggs any style and served with pita bread
- Pancakes, Greek-style with powdered sugar and cinnamon or nutella and banana
- Greek Benedict served with ham, soft boiled egg and house-baked bread
- Breakfast Gyro served with scrambled eggs and house-made sausage
- Everything Bagel with scrambled eggs, ham, house-made sausage, hash browns and kaseri cheese
And all November., brunch will come with a complimentary Mimosa, Bloody Mary (bacon-feta garnish) or house-made Pastry Basket. And for you Saturday revelers, Saturday brunch is coming up next.