It’s Friday, the ocean is calling your name, it’s going to be absolutely beautiful both today and tomorrow. Leave work now. The Internet has spoken, and here’s all you’ll need to know about where and what to eat this weekend. Craig LaBan’s weighed in with a two-part round up of all shore dining. Part I focuses on northern-Jersey Shore (L.B.I., Manahawkin, Margate, etc.) hot spots, while Part II stays down south (Cape May, Avalon, Wildwood, etc.). It’s pretty comprehensive, and each restaurant mentioned has a mini-review attached to it. We like it. Philadelphia Weekly gave us 35 Things You Must Eat at the Shore, and their picks are pretty freakin’ solid. But don’t forget, Philadelphia magazine’s put up a wonderful Best Food and Drink at the Jersey Shore for 2014 summer guide, and we’d love to be the resource you need for a belly full of Jersey Shore memories this weekend. Down the Shore [Foobooz]
- News: Revel Bidder Wants to Put a University Next to the Casino
- Ticket: Win Tickets to See Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull
- News: Trump Plaza Has Officially Closed
- Foobooz: Turney & Safran 13th Street Update
- News: Revel Bidder: If It Doesn’t Work, I’ll Implode Building
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Advance Domestic Violence Bills
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.