Ela has added new cocktails and bar menu items for summer. Chef Jason Cichonski has added dishes like:
- Pork Belly with watermelon bbq, pickled rind, arugula
- Lamb Pita with sesame cucumber, salsa verde, yogurt and radish
- Eggplant Tots with piperade, shaved fennel and pecorino
The bar is also celebrating summer with several new cocktails including:
- Divine Intervention with Lillet, Uncle Val’s Botanical Gin, Orange Bitters, Lavender
- I Am Fred Astaire with Vodka, Mango-Rosemary-Red Bell Pepper Shrub
Ela offers happy hour six nights a week. Sunday to Friday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. to midnight on Thursdays and Fridays. Deals include $3 rotating draft beers and cans, $5 wine and $6 bartender’s choice cocktails. The latenight bar menu is served till midnight Sunday through Thursday and to 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Check out the full menus below.