The Atlantic City Bottle Company (ACBC), and their bar/lounge, The Iron Room, have specials seven days a week, on top of their happy hour (Monday-Saturday, from 3-6 p.m.). That’s right—you get the specials listed below all through the night.
- Tuesdays, all whiskey by the glass is half price (bar only)
- Wednesdays, all wine by the glass is half price or purchase a bottle from Atlantic City Bottle Company and enjoy it while dining in the restaurant, cork fee will be waived. Also, Wednesday you can buy one burger and get one burger free (bar only)
- Thursdays, there will be select draft beers for half price at the bar. Go here to see ACBC’s selection of beers.
- Fridays, in addition to our normal happy hour, there will be Ladies’ Happy Hour all evening. Ladies will be able to enjoy specialty cocktails as well as select beer and wine specials.
- Sundays, from now until Labor Day, there will be an a la carte Brunch Menu served all day.
Then, some June events they’ll be throwing:
- Tuesday, June 17 – “Beers of California” tasting: Sculpin IPA, Red Barn, Double IPA and Collective Distoration IPA.
- Tuesday, June 24 - taste several Summer Sampler Beers: Pineapple Hefeweizen, Euro Pale Lager, Death of a Contractor and Hop Manna.
Both of these nights will feature Brewery giveaways as well as live music from Jug Paradise. The Breweries participating are Ballast Point Brewery, Lost Abbey, Mongo Brewing, Stone Brewing, Evil Genius and He’brew.
Pro tip: If you purchase a growler fill from the ACBC, they'll wave the growler bottle fee. Not only that, if you purchase any whiskey from them, you'll get a free ACBC flask.