Want to show off your tots? Well here’s your chance. North Bowl is holding their first ever Tot Chef competition on July 20th, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and they’re looking for 10 competitors to enter. As long as you bring your own recipe and necessary ingredients, North Bowl will provide the tots. And if you’re more interested in eating the tots than making them, stop by the free event to try all the recipes and pick your favorite. For more information or to enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News: Renaming Philly’s Neighborhoods
- Property: Old Warehouse In Northern Liberties To Become Apartments
- Ticket: Fall Festival Season Kicks Off This Weekend
- Foobooz: Tonight: Farm to Bar Dinner at Jerry’s Bar
- News: Witnesses: Man Punches Woman at Northern Liberties 2nd Street Fest
- Foobooz: Northern Liberties 2nd Street Festival is Back
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.