Our friends at Be Well Philly tipped us off that Sip N Glo is celebrating its first birthday by giving away twelve ounce juices today. And if you haven’t tried Sip N Glo, you really owe it to yourself to try their juices. We’ve been impressed each time we’ve had one. Sip N Glo’s giveaway goes to 4 p.m., which is convenient because that’s when Häagen-Dazs’ free cone day kicks off. So it would be possible to pardon the pun, double-dip on free stuff on South Street today. Get to Sip N Glo at 932 South Street and then stroll down to Häagen-Dazs at 242 South Street before 8 p.m. for your free ice cream.
- Be Well Philly: Sip-N-Glo and Supper Team Up for Boozy Juice Happy Hour on Thursday
- Ticket: 10 Holiday Sites You Must See in Philly
- Foobooz: WATCH: Bar Rescue at Lickety Split
- Property: Councilman Introduces Bill to Rezone the Royal Theater
- Be Well Philly: Want Vegan Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream?
- Ticket: Dance Like Beyoncé at Millennium Dance Complex
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.