Our friends at Be Well Philly tipped us off that Sip N Glo is celebrating its first birthday by giving away twelve ounce juices today. And if you haven’t tried Sip N Glo, you really owe it to yourself to try their juices. We’ve been impressed each time we’ve had one. Sip N Glo’s giveaway goes to 4 p.m., which is convenient because that’s when Häagen-Dazs’ free cone day kicks off. So it would be possible to pardon the pun, double-dip on free stuff on South Street today. Get to Sip N Glo at 932 South Street and then stroll down to Häagen-Dazs at 242 South Street before 8 p.m. for your free ice cream.
- Be Well Philly: Want Vegan Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream?
- Ticket: Dance Like Beyoncé at Millennium Dance Complex
- Property: Pearl Art Supply to Become Dance Complex
- Be Well Philly: Do This: Free Yoga, Massage and Acupuncture at DIG Yoga this Weekend
- Foobooz: Grilled Cheese and Ice Cream Coming to Suburban Station
- Foobooz: The Franklin Fountain’s Turns Ten
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.