Philadelphia magazine’s Wine + Food Festival takes place this Saturday night at the Simeone Foundation Auto Museum. And of course there will be lots of wine. Over 600 to sample plus a pop-up wine shop if you’re interested in such details. There will also be food. And lots of that as well.
- Alla Spina – Chicken liver crostini with preserved fruit
- Davio’s – Gnocchi Bolognese
- Indeblue – Drums of heaven, vegetable samosa
- La Colombe – Pure Black Coffee
- Lacroix – English pea, kaffir lime, serrano chile
- Luke’s Lobster – Shrimp Roll sandwich
- Pennsylvana 6 – Wild Burgundy Snails, Herb Risotto
- Termini Bros. – Cannoli
- Twisted Tail – Marinated Shrimp and Artichoke Salad with Watermelon Radish and Spring Garden Viniagrette
- Zento – TBA
Tickets are still available but get them now.