Loco Pez is expanding in Fishtown. The Mexican-themed bar is adding more kitchen and seating space as well as a small bottle shop. Owner Joe Beckham tells Michael Klein that it’s down to city approvals before the new space becomes operational.
- Foobooz: Cape May Brewing Company Comes to Philadelphia
- Foobooz: Local 44 Wants to be Your Beer Gift Store
- Foobooz: Joe’s Steaks in Fishtown Makes Progress
- Foobooz: Saint Benjamin Brewing Pays Homage to Little Pete’s
- Foobooz: Full Menu For Girard’s Opening Day
- Be Well Philly: Where to Grab a Beer After the Philadelphia Marathon
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.