The recently opened Crow and the Pitcher on 19th Street, just off of Rittenhouse Square has added happy hour. Discounted food and drink is available Tuesday through Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Among the deals, $4 beers, $5 cocktails and $6 glasses of wine.
Discounted dishes include:
- Fried artichokes, roasted garlic-Parmesan aioli – $5
- Fries, three dipping sauces-roasted garlic-Parmesan, spicy, Dijonaise -5
- Charcuterie plate, Chefs selection of meats ,cheeses and accoutrements-$10
- Tuscan white bean dip, Crustini – $4
- Boston lettuce, tarragon, red wine vinegar, egg – $6
Crow and the Pitcher [Foobooz]